Our best selling product and pièce de rèsistence is the custom made running vest.
From point of design we cut, dye and print the technical fabric and sew together to deliver a truly custom made garment.
Some useful facts about our vests:
- Unisex and ladies sizes
- 100% breathable polyester wicking fabric
- Draws moisture away from skin to prevent overheating
- Unlimited Colours and design options
- Choose any colour vest & trim (inc pantone matching)
- Minimum order quantity is 25.
- Dye-Sublimation Printed – see info below
Awesome Flickr Gallery Error - SSL is required
Dye – Sublimation Printing
Rather than using inks (screen printing) that sit on top of the fabric and causes irritation, we use sublimation (dye-sublimation) printing and pantone dyeing to make the ULTIMATE running vest.
Why sublimation is the best printing option for running vests . .
- Designs are permanent and do not fade or peel
- Dye does not build up on the fabric
- Colors can be are extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges
We’ve been providing some of the UK’s leading charities with charity running tops, such as customised running vests, custom t-shirts and supplementary custom sportswear for years, and. Every year thousands of ordinary people don charity running vests printed especially to highlight their chosen charity, and take on sponsored challenges ranging from 5K fun-runs to triathlons and the London Marathon. Customised running vests are a huge opportunity for any charity to raise awareness about the good work they do.
We also know, given the number of people needing charity running shirts in the form of printed running vests and custom t-shirts for sponsored runs, that the price is a real concern for charities. Unlike most UK promotional clothing printers, we’re set up to serve the third sector. So we do everything we can to make buying customised running vests and charity running t-shirts cheap: we offer a free design service, free setup and on the majority of orders free delivery anywhere on the UK mainland.
And just because you end up saving money, it doesn’t mean we’re supplying cheap running vests in the negative sense. Quality matters to us, and we’re sure it matters to you too. So even our cheapest personalised running vests come from good brands – they’ll hold their shape and stand up to rigorous wear. We can even order reflective running vests – hi vis running vests still personalised with your logo, slogan or other artwork – for road running or other events where safety is paramount.
Men’s Running Tops and Printed Vests
We can source all sorts of men’s running tops, it doesn’t just stop with printed vests. Men’s running vests, or singlets if you prefer, make up the bulk of our orders, but we can also custom print sleeveless running t-shirts and long-sleeved running tops, zipped or ½ –zip tracksuit tops, waterproof running tops and specialist running jackets.
Women’s Running Tops and Printed Vests
Just as with our men’s sportswear, we provide our charity customers with the full range of ladies’ running vests. Again, the printed vests make up the bulk of orders for ladies. Running tops which also prove popular include both short-sleeved and long-sleeved specialist tops in crewneck and v-neck styles, thermal winter running tops, women’s fitted running jackets in both ½ and full zip styling.
Charity Wicking Running Vests
Clothing technology might sound an unlikely term, but materials experts have developed technical fabrics to ensure running vests and other running tops and sportswear give the wearer greater endurance and comfort. You may have heard of Coolmax
– it’s a brand of sports clothing cleverly designed to stop athletes overheating. Coolmax running vests are made of fully breathable polyester, using dry wicking technology. When you’re wearing wicking shirts, sweat is pulled away from the body quickly, keeping the skin dry and aiding the cooling process. So wicking t-shirts help the body to regulate its temperature, avoiding overheating and dehydration. Charity runners go to huge lengths (sometimes more than the 26 miles and 385 yards it takes to run a marathon) to raise money for their chosen cause, and wicking running t-shirts and vests play their part in helping them complete their events safely and in greater comfort. What’s more, we supply a range of customised running vests made from technical fabrics, so you can choose from wicking shirts from Coolmax or various other brands – and that means you can get the right vests for your budget.
We use a special printing technique for large quantity orders of technical running vests & tees: sublimation printing. This method uses a gas to infuse the vest with the required design. It means the added graphic won’t rub against skin or block the breathable holes.
Charity Running Tops, T Shirts and Vests: Custom Dyeing and Pantone Matching
We supply printed running vests in a great range of standard colours: red, white, blue, black…well, you know what colours are… And some of our UK charity customers are happy to choose a standard colour, send us their artwork and place their order from our off-the-shelf range of running vests.
Many ask about our custom-dyeing service in combination with personalised running vests, because they want complete brand adherence – a bank of marathon runners dressed in fully customised running vests which are unmistakeably their colours. We’re one of just a few charity running vest printers capable of precisely pantone-matching and colour-dyeing running tops to match any colour in the spectrum. And new customers are always surprised to learn how little this costs. We can apply